MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Transparent MyBB Logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys.

I was just wondering if anyone had a transparent version of that MyBB bubble thingy in the logo. The one I cropped out still has white around it and it's a bit jagged so it doesn't work well on darker backgrounds. Wink
I tried making it transparent but couldn't. The thing is the GDK doesn't include the logo so I had to try it manually.
What is the color of the background you are working with "FirefoxWiz"?
DragonLord, the point of a transparency is that the image would blend in with any background.
lol you mean if one uses flash?
I think he means he wants to be able to have the background blend in everytime he changes the theme. And that he doesn't have to change the bg-color of the logo everytime.
Or he wants to use it on a background that doesn't have just one color, like a picture or gradient.
xiao Wrote:I think he means he wants to be able to have the background blend in everytime he changes the theme. And that he doesn't have to change the bg-color of the logo everytime.
Or he wants to use it on a background that doesn't have just one color, like a picture or gradient.

Exactly. I thought sure atleast Chris would have one. Toungue

And it's she, not he. Wink
I'm sure it would be easy to simply crop around the shape in a photo editing program.
I gave it a try, but the shadow gives a problem.
I could cut it out, but it would look like crap on all backgrounds darker than #efefef

FirefoxWiz Wrote:And it's she, not he. Wink

Sorry miss. Toungue
DrPoodle Wrote:I'm sure it would be easy to simply crop around the shape in a photo editing program.

Thats what I did in GIMP, but it looks awful on any kind of darker background. Plus its really jagged.

xiao Wrote:Sorry miss. Toungue
You're apology is accepted, sir. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3