MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I was trying to move my MyBB forum to a better host.. and I moved it but it looks to me that all the posts now show as new.. like I created a thread and the old posts still show as new even when I pressed Mark all read..

www.pspkings.com is the forum.
It's probably worth checking your cookie settings also.

[wiki]Cookies#MyBB_Cookie_Settings[/wiki]
My cookie domain and that is correct.. maybe this problem is deeper then expected
Don't see anything what might be wrong. It would help us if you opened your forum again or if you made a temporary admin account for me.
sorry forgot i closed it.. Just opened it.

I think it has something to do with Time set.. even though I have the time settings the same..

Because posts and ect are at 2PM (defualt time set is -8)

but.. i think i figured something out.. .. it seems as if all posts we make were posted tomorrow.. they show as posted July 13th.. :s

EDIT:: I dunno...
Don't know why it's happening.

Maybe because of the SEO plugin. Confused Try disabling it, and see what it does after that ... do you have any other plugins enabled?

Also, what are the settings you used under the general configuration option in the admin cp > board settings > change ?
I disabled all my plugins.. and what do u mean what settings? like what did I change?
Settings like your cookie settings, and board url.

Just thinking of it: I got such an error too a year ago, that was because my other admin screwed up the upgrade somehow.
board url: http://www.pspkings.com

cookie domain: .pspkings.com
path: /

When you upgraded.. hmm this was a fresh install though of 1.2.9, just moved.
Zalaki Wrote:I think it has something to do with Time set.. even though I have the time settings the same..

Because posts and ect are at 2PM (defualt time set is -8)

but.. i think i figured something out.. .. it seems as if all posts we make were posted tomorrow.. they show as posted July 13th.. :s
Have you updated your timezone options inside MyBB's ACP on your new server so that they are correct?
ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Date and Time Fromats
Pages: 1 2