MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme made in Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a chance to play around with new theme system in Gold. It's amazing. You would now be able to do almost any type of theme designing. Mine is very very simple. First one after all :~) Just let me know how does it look like Smile
Although you have been released the beta version of MyBB 1.0 it is not publically available. So i have removed the screenshots for now. If Chris is ok with this then its fine.
Oops Sad I thought since it's only the end-user screen shot, showing none of the functioning, it would be ok. Really sorry about it. But hey if Chris okays it, could you please put 'em back? Smile
I believe we are allowed to show and let users test out the new version of MyBB, but we aren't allowed to re-distribute them.
No, I believe the rules were to test the install/upgrade scripts locally before release, and not to give others myBB gold to download, not to post screenshots or demo boards, and only have it on public board if you have no choice.

Correction:

No, I believe the rules were to test the install/upgrade scripts locally before using them on a live board, not to give others myBB gold to download, and not to post screenshots or demo boards quite yet.
We were only told to test offline first so if there were any problems with the install/upgrade script, it wouldn't mess up our forums that we are intending to upgrade. From what I remember, we could have had set-up boards for gold but we weren't allowed to post it for download. MyBBMods has it on gold as of now.
Smile I was in the middle of updating my post when you posted yours.

Quote:At no time is any information presented on this beta website or the products contained within to be redistributed or published in information or graphical forms without prior consent and permission from the MyBB Group.
That was taken from the beta agreement page: http://beta.mybboard.com/

I'd say screenshots and theme diaplays count as graphical forms, dont you?
I am not a beta tester but dusn this mean

Quote:At no time is any information presented on this beta website or the products contained within to be redistributed or published in information or graphical forms without prior consent and permission from the MyBB Group.

That MyBBMods shouldn't have upgraded there forum (unless the had permission) to MyBB Gold?
The MyBBMods owner is the admin here (musicalmidget), but I could of sworn someone from here or either the beta forums with authorithy said we could install forums and let others look at it without distributing it. I'll keep looking...
Cory Wrote:The MyBBMods owner is the admin here (musicalmidget), but I could of sworn someone from here or either the beta forums with authorithy said we could install forums and let others look at it without distributing it. I'll keep looking...
This?Smile
Pages: 1 2