MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't log in or log out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, today I changed the ACP language in preferences. The default language was english, I changed it to Spanish (obviously I've installed the spanish translation, I did it months ago) and then I got this error everytime: "peskingsedition.com/inc/languages/espanol/admin/multilanguage.lang.php does not exist"

I can log into the ACP, but I cannot access anything because that message pops up. Any idea of what may be wrong here? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Well, I solved that problem thanks to .m. but now I have another problem.

I cannot login or logout using any browser. Every time I try to log in, I'm sent back again to the login page, again and again. Only way I found to login was using the One All Social Login Plugin that I installed some weeks ago, so I used my FB account to log in. But I can't logout. I tried using other browsers and I got the same issue. 
I thought it was some problem related to cookies so I followed the instructions here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html but all the files were ok in the first place. Also the value of cookieSecureFlag was already set to 0. 
If I edit a post the changes aren't shown by the way, if they weren't saved. Also if I post anything it won't show in the portal until hours later, I really don't have any idea of what may be going wrong.
Looks like it doesn't exist, your missing the file multilanguage.lang.php
I know, but how can I add it? I couldn't find it anywhere and the translations files don't include it.
you can copy multilanguage.lang.php file from ~/inc/languages/english/admin folder to ~/inc/languages/espanol/admin/ folder
Thanks, that fixed the ACP problem but now I have another issue.

I cannot login or logout using Google Chrome. Every time I try to log in, I'm sent back again to the login page, again and again. Only way I found to login was using the One All Social Login Plugin that I installed some weeks ago, so I used my FB account to log in. But I can't logout. I tried using other browsers and I got the same issue.
I thought it was some problem related to cookies so I followed the instructions here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html but all the files were ok in the first place. Also the value of cookieSecureFlag was already set to 0.
If I edit a post the changes aren't shown by the way, if they weren't saved. Also if I post anything it won't show in the portal until hours later, I really don't have any idea of what may be going wrong.
PM me test login for your site and I'll check it out! From the looks of it you have a certificate but it there is insecure content causing it to be unsecure. If you hadn't already you need to delete your settings.php file, and make sure that the proper values are set in PHPMyAdmin.
Well, I have deleted the setting.php file already and checked the values, everything is fine (at least the values related to cookies, I think that's the problem although I'm not completely sure) but the problem persists.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
you can provide your own credentials & change them later
I contacted my hosting company and the problem didn't have anything to do with mybb itself but with the installation folder, already solved it. Thanks for the help either way.
For reference the CHMOD for all folders in MyBB needs to be 0755, otherwise they cannot be accessed and edited.