MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
In the admin CP from where I can edit the templates?
I went to ACP-->Templates-->Modify / Delete.
I have over there one template Global Templates.
Who can I edit it?

Thenks,
Nir
You only have Global Templates?

What version of MyBB are you using?
ACP-->Templates-->Modify / Delete/ Expand Templates
U will the list of all templates and edit the one u want
DennisTT Wrote:You only have Global Templates?

What version of MyBB are you using?
I have only Global Templates

I have two versions in my server:
myBB 1.00 Preview Release 1
myBB 1.00 Release Candidate 4
In both there is the same problem.

Konstantinos Wrote:ACP-->Templates-->Modify / Delete/ Expand Templates
U will the list of all templates and edit the one u want

When I push in Expand near the Global Templates its change the bottom to collapse, but doesn't give me any list.
There should two template groups listed, called Global and Light. Light is the default theme for MyBB RC 4.

If you still have the install folder on your server then copy the file that is called: theme.mybb to the root of your MyBB folder, where index.php is and the folder to admin is etc. and goto Themes -> Import -> and type in if needed to the Local Filename: field: theme.mybb

NOTE: by default it'll say mybb.theme which is incorrect, rename it to what I said above.

Now click Import theme. This will now setup all the default template data for MyBB.

If you don't have your installtion folder on your server for MyBB, then download the attached file to your desktop and this time goto Themes -> Import in the AdminCP for your MyBB forum. And click the browse button in the secound box where it says: Import Theme From Your Computer, which you just browse to your desktop to find the file called theme.mybb and click the Import theme button under the secound box. And this will setup Light theme for MyBB.

This should help
The lost template set is a known bug with Gold, it should be discussed in the beta board.