MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viewing of forums and user profiles not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I can't seem to be able to open any forums in any category for posting. When clicking, the page just doesn't load the forum page.
With every single user group. I can't even open them with the main administrator account.

I am using the Flatty theme with the latest version of MyBB. I edited it's template file.
The category permissions allow everyone in a staff group and regular users to view the category and forums, post threads and replies, but excluding some categories that only allow viewing and posting threads for normal users.

The board is in Portuguese but I think someone can still get around.

Steps to reproduce:
- Create category
- Create forum and make created category it's parent.

- Go to the forum homepage.
- Try and click a forum in a category. Nothing happens.
- Try viewing a user profile. Nothing happens too. The URL changes to user-blahblahblah.html and for forums to forum-number.html but no content appears.

Hosting environment:
My own Virtual Private Server. I have full root access and file access is usually done by SFTP or FTP when SFTP is unavailable. The Webserver is using Cloudflare. I deleted their cache and my browsers cache but nothing seems to happen.

Nor error messages neither screenshots are applicable since the problem can't be described in such a way.
The board's URL is: https://comunidade.survival-infinity.ga
Note: Don't remove the https part: It will redirect you to my main site.

I hope someone can help me with my problem. It would really help and I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance  Smile

Miguel N.
There is a problem with seo friendly urls. Have you copied the content of the file htaccess.txt in your .htaccess file?
(2017-06-26, 06:41 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem with seo friendly urls. Have you copied the content of the file htaccess.txt in your .htaccess file?

No, I didn't copy the .htaccess file... I didn't have a clue that the problem was being caused by that, but after your reply, I went into my file system, saw the .htaccess.txt and copied it into the actual file. Thanks a lot! Everything is working now (: