MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full Russian MyBB Translation 1.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Если вы ищите перевод для МуВВ 1.4, перейдите по этой ссылке:
If you're searching translation for MyBB 1.4, go here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-34629.html

Hi all,

Today I am proud to present you Full Russian MyBB Translation, which includes:

- The Installator
- Forum Interface
- Forum Functions
- Admin Panel
- Forum Images
- Group Images
- Cool QIP Smiles

FRMT is up-to-date and based on MyBB Latest Version

How can you download FRMT?

I recommend you downloading the MyBB Forscripts Edition - it will always include the latest FRMT version.
But if you want to download only FRMT, you can do it here.
If this link will not work, I've added the attachment to the post.

FRMT 1.0 isn't a latest version of this translation. This translation will be always up-to-date to the latest MyBB releases. I'll write about next versions of FRMT in this thread. You can ask your questions here too.

Thank you.

//Now FRMT 1.3.3 is the latest version. You can download the latest version in special messages, which inform users about new versions, or use these attachments.
FRMT 1.0.x works on MyBB 1.2.9.
FRMT 1.1.х works on MyBB 1.2.10.
FRMT 1.2.x works on MyBB 1.2.11.
FRMT 1.3.x works on MyBB 1.2.12 & MyBB 1.2.13.

//Если по-русски - для МуВВ 1.2.12 - 1.2.14 скачивайте файл frmt_1.3.3.zip, для 1.2.11 - frmt_1.2.zip, для 1.2.10 - frmt_1.1.1.zip, для 1.2.9 - 1.0.2 с той кодировкой, которая вам нужна.
Hi,

Today I want to tell you about new version of FRMT - 1.0.1

In this version I've fixed more than 20 errors and bugs (look at "changelog") - now my translation is almost correct. I've also added settings.xml russian file, mysql_db_inserts.php russian file and cool russian smilies.

Now FRMT isn't only a translation - it is an upgrade from MyBB 1.2.9 Official release to MyBB 1.2.9 Forscripts Edition Release Smile

So, you can download FRMT 1.0.1 here or use my attachment, or download MyBB 1.2.9 Forscripts Edition, which includes FRMT v 1.0.1.

Good luck!
Hi,

Now I am working on FRMT 1.0.2. It'll include UTF-8 translation package and nearly 10 bags fixed.

FRMT 1.0.2 will be ready in few days.
Alex007 Wrote:Hi,

Now I am working on FRMT 1.0.2. It'll include UTF-8 translation package and nearly 10 bags fixed.

FRMT 1.0.2 will be ready in few days.

Hi Alex!

I assume you translated and converted all text to Windows-1251 charset. Am I right?
If so, I have a bad news for you, buddy. There is no big demand for that, not anymore. It was good for YESTERDAY. But you must have gained experience so I believe the UTF-8 conversion will not be that of a huge effort for you.
Good luck!
Big Grin
voronv Wrote:It was good for YESTERDAY.
Hmm, but what was changed from yesterday?
у меня совсем все плохо http://www.vitz-omsk.com/
браузер почемуто перескакивает на западноевропескую ISO хотя автовыбор отключен и выбрана кирилица (win)
это началось после обновления до версии 1,2,9 и все символы теперь каракулями Sad перевод от xT
что делать может быть кто-то уже сталкивался с таким?
Люди, помогите пожалуйста!
Настроил форум, он работает на UTF-8, база и все остальное сделаны на этой кодировке.
Появилась следующая проблема. Я пытаюсь забанить пользователя, но система говорит, что пользователь с таким именем не найден, причем так обычно бывает, если я ищу имя пользователя, содержащее заглавные русские буквы, английский текст и русские маленькие ищет нормально.

В чем может быть дело?
prosto_lexa leealex you can find russian support in other thread named "Russian translation is ready"
leealex you may download FRMT and reinstall MyBB, and i can guarantee, that this problem will disappear.

But now I want to present you the new version of Full Russian MyBB Translation - FRMT 1.0.2. It has 10 bags fixed, and I've added the UTF-8 translation.
You can download translarions here (win-1251) or here (utf-8). You can use my attachments too.
leealex oh, I see, that you've already downloaded FRMT and your forum is working.
Good luck!
Загрузил файлы из архива frmt_1.0.2_utf8.zip и форум перестал работать, отображается пустая страница. Вы тестировали эти файлы?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6