MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Xthread Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm looking for xthread developers who can help me with my forums, cause i want a platform where people can share youtube video's, twitch, imgur, etc.

I want to have a website where people can promote their materials, like gaming content, gaming channels etc.

but to let that be done i need experienced people with mybb xthreads: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/
i have tried to make the content done but somehow i'm missing a few things cause the tutorials are out of date.

What should it cost me to let people help me with it?
kind regards,
Wazzyl.
Wait why do you need an Xthread developer for this?
cause the tutorials are bad on the website, missing a few things, i've downloaded the file from the website from xthreads, then you need to go for the custom xthread plugin, but if i follow the tutorial i miss a few things for the youtube page. And i need much coding for on the website.

That's why im looking for these developers cause im sure they can help!
I've sent you a PM, Wazzyl Smile
Right but I'm saying why specifically do you need Xthreads? Just as someone unfamiliar with developing Xthreads, what are you trying to do with it? Because I'd be interested as a plugin developer if there was no specific need to use Xthreads for the majority of the work.
Is mybbhacks down now? Have not been able to access it for the last few days.
(2017-07-12, 08:33 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is mybbhacks down now? Have not been able to access it for the last few days.

Nope, just checked.
O, i get dns errors, have to view through proxy site.
(2017-07-12, 08:56 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]O, i get dns errors, have to view through proxy site.

Flush your dns and clear your cache
Use the google dns servers Wink

ipv4

ipv6
2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844

same like
2001:4860:4860:0:0:0:0:8888
2001:4860:4860:0:0:0:0:8844
Pages: 1 2 3