MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there anywhere where i can download the mybb 1.1 version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well i was just wondering this because if there was then i would be able to convert my version of phpbb to the 1.1 and then upgrade to the latest version, so if there is anyone out there who has one that i could use that would be a great help.

Thanks
//SmokeD U
Why don't you just convert it to the latest version?
because when i tried that convert it won't convert my users and when it tried to conver tthe thread it gets an errorConfused thats why and currently the converter i have got it says its for 1.1 so thats why i am guessing where my error comes from.

Thanks
How long does it usually take for them to accespt you, that if you do get accespeted?
Not that long, though. Maybe 2 or 3 days.
o, ok thanks for the fast reply, i do need it fast to restore my 1,035 members lol and they are unpatient to sign up again the gays lol.
SmokeD U Wrote:because when i tried that convert it won't convert my users and when it tried to conver tthe thread it gets an errorConfused thats why and currently the converter i have got it says its for 1.1 so thats why i am guessing where my error comes from.

Thanks
SmokeD U Wrote:bump.
Also, for future reference, please try and wait longer than 38 minutes before bumping a post.
o ok sorry, i just need all my members back asap lol.
Pages: 1 2 3