MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developer wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have low experience using mybb . I started a forum following guides and tutorials . At this moment the forum is growing really strong and donates are flowing constantly.

As i am inexperienced i am looking for a long term partnership and not for one time job.

Things you will do :
-Plug in Development.
-Bug fixing.
-Theme editing.
-Existing plug in/Theme fixing.
-Looking at the forum and constantly improving it.

Working load :
-All the plug ins i have at the moment are freely available within mybb website same goes for the theme.
There will be a bit of work the first days for some custom plug ins i have in mind ,editing current plug ins and installing  a new theme.

Payment and further details will be discussed in private.
Last but not least, i will need direct contact (discord , skype etc) and you will need to be active at least once in 72 hours most of the time when you are working on things to keep me updated.

Preferably mybb staff  .Payments will always be upfront.
Heyy! I'm interested in helping, PM me if you have any question/wanna know my contact details.
Also, i will take pretty less payment, yes from pretty less i mean a good amount you will be happy with.
Hey I'm available if you'd like to shoot me a PM!
Hey, I'm available. Send me a PM if you want.