MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum didnt keep login (user and password)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello !
i have a problem with the login to my fourm 
after i login , and close the webpage , the forum didnt keep the user and the password  
so evrytime i open the forum url , i have to write the username and the password

here is my forum url
http://epcsoftware.org

also here is header_welcomeblock_guest
<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
           <div id="loginContainer">
                  <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register"><span class="botonregi"><i class="fa fa-user"></i>  Register</span></a>  <a href="#" id="loginButton"><span><i class="fa fa-sign-in"></i>  Log in</span><em></em></a>
                <div style="clear:both"></div>
                <div id="loginBox">
<div class="slidingDiv">
<form method="post" id="loginForm" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
<input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
<input type="text" class="initial_focus textlogin" name="username" id="quick_login_username" value="Username" onfocus="if(this.value == 'Username') { this.value = ''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='Username'; }" />
<br />
<br />
<input type="password" class="textlogin2" name="password" id="quick_login_password" value="password" onfocus="if(this.value == 'password') { this.value = ''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='password'; }" />             
<br /><br />
<input type="submit" class="boton2" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}" />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
</form>

<center>
<input name="quick_remember" id="quick_login_remember" type="checkbox" value="yes" class="checkbox" checked="checked" />
									<label for="quick_login_remember">{$lang->remember_me}</label>

<br /><span class="posicion"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw"><font color="#3D5755">Reset Password</font></a></span></center>
</div>
                </div>
            </div>

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
    var button = $('#loginButton');
    var box = $('#loginBox');
    var form = $('#loginForm');
    button.removeAttr('href');
    button.mouseup(function(login) {
        box.toggle();
        button.toggleClass('active');
    });
    form.mouseup(function() { 
        return false;
    });
    $(this).mouseup(function(login) {
        if(!($(login.target).parent('#loginButton').length > 0)) {
            button.removeClass('active');
            box.hide();
        }
    });
});

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
					$("#quick_login input[name='url']").val($(location).attr('href'));
				</script>

thanks in advance for your help !
up ..please help
Mr .m. can you help me please?
from the headerinclude template of the theme try removing below code segment
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="images/DRRR/jorgu1.js"></script>
and add <script type="text/javascript" src="images/DRRR/jorgu1.js"></script> above {$stylesheets}
Still the same
not saving the user and the password
up
help please
anyone can help about that ?
It is working fine to me, it keeps my data. Try to delete all cookies from your website and login again.
(2017-09-09, 02:23 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]It is working fine to me, it keeps my data. Try to delete all cookies from your website and login again.

that because i used header_welcomeblock_guest from the defult template 
this defult header_welcomeblock_guest keep the user and the password . but its changed the look for the login box 
i want to use the login box for my template . not the defult one 

now i will get back my defult template login and check if its save the password or not
regards
The remember me checkbox is out of the form, this is why it didn't keep the data. Put the checkbox inside the form and it will work.
(2017-09-09, 05:06 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]The remember me checkbox is out of the form, this is why it didn't keep the data. Put the checkbox inside the form and it will work.

how i do that ?

@chack1172 can you help please !
Pages: 1 2