MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You think now that MyBB Gold can be used on boards on the web, you think you guys are going to upgrade the MyBB forum some time to gold? Rolleyes
When the final release of Gold comes on, Chris will post about it's release to the public via the announcement forum and he will upgrade this forum to Gold (I would assume)
snake1131 Wrote:You think now that MyBB Gold can be used on boards on the web, you think you guys are going to upgrade the MyBB forum some time to gold? Rolleyes

I read a sarcastic vein in your words (maybe I'm wrong). However, we will test Gold version first by simply using this forum, I suppose. In that case, we will decide whether to upgrade or not our forums to it.
The newer MyBB version is just a preview release and is just part of the on going beta testing for MyBB on live boards and testing the upgrading scripts for upgrading form older versions of MyBB too i'd expect.

And yes, I'll asume that this forum will be updated to Gold once all beta testing is complete and Chris or MusicalMidget are happy that Gold is a bug free as possible.