MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBulletin Vertical Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
P@trick, i think you should use the one tcat or w/e it is like the one "Yesterday, xx.xx am/pm" bar for the email.
Then the edit post, quote, multi-quote above it.

Or use <hr />
<hr /> makes a just horizontal line...

Quote:Why can't you just make a new <tr>
because it will make a border line between message and buttons, like in the default mybb theme. Wink

Quote:valign=bottom
The problem is, that valign:bottom doesnt do anything if the table is to short. I allready used this command, but it has no effect, cause the table ends exacly after the buttons... Sad

hmm realy strange problem, there must be an easy way :X
Then how you did it for your Fresh Blue theme?
Haven't tried, but stick a 2nd table in the "post" pane, set the height of the table to 100%, then set the height of the buttons to some fixed value.

Something like this:
<td><!-- post area-->

<table style="height: 100%; border: 0;"><tr><td valign="top">{$post}</td></tr><tr style="height: 20px"><td>{$buttons}</td></tr></table>

</td><!-- end post area-->

Hope that's of some assistance...
P@trick Wrote:because it will make a border line between message and buttons, like in the default mybb theme. Wink
Surely that doesn't matter though?

Isn't the purpose of this to make a Vertical postbit?
If MyBB had a switching "vertical/horizontal" function,
It'd save lot of the users time. ^^
techkid Wrote:If MyBB had a switching "vertical/horizontal" function,
It'd save lot of the users time. ^^
In my opinion I don't think many people would be interested in it because the majority of people prefer the standard postbit layout. However you could post it as an Idea and see how many people support it.
Actually, such a mod shouldn't be too difficult to make. I may even look into it sometime.
P@trick Wrote:I am currently working on it, but i have some trobble. How can I say a table: height:100% ? I tryed it with html and css, but nothing works. Is there any special command for this problem?

Try this: <table height=100% width=100%></table>
why with width=100% ?!

The problem is, that the "height" command does not allow percentages
Pages: 1 2 3 4