MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBulletin Vertical Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Using the table command you should be fine. But, you can try this if percentage isn't working:
<table height: 200px;"></table> replace the 200PX with whatever you need it to be.
i tryed this solution too, but it doesnt work, because the userinfo box beside the message has not everytime the same size, cuz of avatars.
Basically your only solution is using the <tr> commands.
How about seeing vbulletin postbit? Maybe they have something special Toungue
Add CSS attribute to make the border line the same colour as the background of the post or does that not work?
The problem there is, that this is not a realy border, it is just the backgroundcolor "cellspace" from the table. The problem is: I want the cellspace on the vertical line, so i cant say: cellspace:0 for the hole table... Wink
Aww, so P@trick how?
I'll let you make it until you're solved the problem, don't worry.
css height is an issue for browser compatibility. You can use css hacks though.

Try this hack.

.my_div{
min-height:20px;
_height:20px;
}

Make sure to cross browser test.
Hmm tomorrow i have an exam, after this i will work on the new postbit style, i think i will use <tr> most users will not recognize the grey line!
P@trick Wrote:Hmm tomorrow i have an exam, after this i will work on the new postbit style, i think i will use <tr> most users will not recognize the grey line!
Or even if they did, hopefully they don't mind. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4