MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quote system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if I broke something, but when someone quote some of my messages I don't receive any type of notification, this is normal ?
Yes, the core of MyBB doesn't have any kind of alert/notification system for quotes. My MyAlerts plugin does provide this functionality though: https://github.com/mybbstuff/myalerts
At the time MyBB does not have a native notification system however various plugins (MyAlerts is the most popular) can do this for you.
(2017-11-07, 10:16 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the core of MyBB doesn't have any kind of alert/notification system for quotes. My MyAlerts plugin does provide this functionality though: https://github.com/mybbstuff/myalerts

(2017-11-07, 11:20 PM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]At the time MyBB does not have a native notification system however various plugins (MyAlerts is the most popular) can do this for you.

Thanks for your answer, I dont know if im doing something wrong as there is no guide to install this plugin, im just moving all files and folders to the root folder (www/) and after complete the transfer in ACP on the plugin section I'm getting this error: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
^ what is your php version ? can you check recent entries of server error log to find the cause ..
(2017-11-08, 02:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is your php version ? can you check recent entries of server error log to find the cause ..
PHP Version 7.0.23

Where I can find the server error log ?
Sorry for this stupid question but this is my first with this
^ your web host control panel should be having the error log
(2017-11-08, 11:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ your web host control panel should be having the error log

I have this

[Image: e08ede606452d06dcd022d33c7122143.png]

I checked all logs and the only one file that have "myalerts" is ftp, but on ftp I only see when I upload or delete the plugin
can you post list of files you have in the plugins folder (i.e. ~/inc/plugins folder)
(2017-11-08, 03:06 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you post list of files you have in the plugins folder (i.e. ~/inc/plugins folder)

[Image: e26301c3cd0254a47aaeaaf4fcd3cc1d.png]

the bam and pluginloader plugins are working
Pages: 1 2