MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error in mybb 1.8.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone else experiencing the problems in ACP? In particular the popup for the "Information on this IP" popup from the "module=user-users&action=ipaddresses" page.

The modal box pops up on the page bottom and doesn't have the close option. I've tried to enable development mode to ensure no cache. I uploaded all the 1.8.14 files for CSS and JS. No luck so far. ACP works so differently from ACP that I'm not sure how to debug this.

Anyone else sharing my experience?
^ looks like modal.css [#] for the admin panel styles also needs changes for the upgraded forums !
(2017-12-01, 07:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like modal.css  [#] for the admin panel styles also needs changes  for the upgraded forums !

I copied the changes from the global.css hoping that would work but it didn't.  Tried to copy all js and css admin files from a fresh mybb 1.8.14 and still have issues.
In my forums, with 1.8.14 the box pops up left bottom and when it's loaded, it hops to the center of the screen.
^ same for me on a fresh test installation.

@Labrocca, would you like to check it on my test installation ..
Wow, just narrowed this down and there is some interference with this plugin:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=26

It was the only one I had installed on my localhost and when I deactivated it the popup worked. So I commented out the acp plugin lines in the plugin file and BINGO, works.

In particular in that plugin it's a function to the user-user.

// Avatar Gallery when editing user
function avatargallery_admin_user()
{
	global $db, $mybb, $lang, $page;
	$lang->load("user_avatar_gallery");

echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\">\n function submitUserForm() { $('#tab_overview').closest('FORM').submit(); }</script>\n";

if($mybb->input['action'] == "avatar_gallery")
	{

The fix is to move the echo of script to below the action like so:

// Avatar Gallery when editing user
function avatargallery_admin_user()
{
	global $db, $mybb, $lang, $page;
	$lang->load("user_avatar_gallery");

if($mybb->input['action'] == "avatar_gallery")
	{

echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\">\n function submitUserForm() { $('#tab_overview').closest('FORM').submit(); }</script>\n";

You have no idea how much time I wasted today on this.

A few helpful posts and I fix my forum and report a plugin bug. How wonderful.

BTW, can someone alert the plugin author because he's got his PM to be buddies only.
Hey Still popup login box not working for me
https://www.irandeliver.com/forum/
^ login box has worked normal for me on your forum.
Works for me too, even on mobile...
Have you tryed clearing your browser history and cache / hard refreshing pahe / using different device? Does problem apperas again?
for me the "get more" smiles on the post new reply / post new thread don't open
how to fix and where?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6