MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving MyBB to New Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-09-09, 03:29 PM)Learning Wrote: [ -> ]No I can't still activate the plugins....

And cannot change the settings - still getting them for earlier domain / path ...

Appreciate all inputs...

Looks like an aggressive cache setting/server to me. I don't have a clear idea on that, but suggest you read this post https://community.mybb.com/thread-217740...pid1305017 .

You might want to dig a lot in your HTTP/cache server configurations. I do peek the expires HTTP Header is set on your forum pages.
OK I don't know how / why but the plugins seem activated now..I deleted one of them and maybe that frightened the rest :-)

Checking out board settings now...

OK the board settings have also changed :-)

Not clear what happened, however !
Not sure if it's really OK. I suggest you review your server settings for cache.

If you use a shard hosting, ask the hosting provider if any cache is enabled for your site with details on affections by using caching.
OK, will do, thanks much for all your help...how do I review server settings for cache and what could be wrong there ?!

Yes I use shared hosting
(2019-09-09, 04:23 PM)Learning Wrote: [ -> ](...) how do I review server settings for cache and what could be wrong there ?!

Yes I use shared hosting

Server configurations vary a lot, so there's no short answer. Better ask the hosting provider with that question if they can provide any valuable information. You may also search answers in this community (eg. the link I pasted in a previous post) and in search engines.
Pages: 1 2