MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't sign into my Forum (Please Help!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
I didn't want to ask, but I really, really need help.
My website is: (Link Hidden, Resolved) and I can't sign into my forum, or AdminCP.
Now I have gone and read all the forums, and it seems like others have had my issue too, I changed the cookies, I reinstalled the Settings.php file into my /inc/ folder, and I cleared my cookies again, and my cashe.. nothing.

I have honestly tried everything I can to be able to sign into my forums, and It's annoying me because I have so much work I need to do, and I can't because it wont let me sign it. I don't understand how this happened, I think it was when I cleared my cashe the first time... But it's not just stopping me from signing in, I have asked friends to try and log into the site, and it does the same for them...

It lets me click the login, then loads like I'm logging in, then it says "log in" again and wont actually log me in... Same with the AdminCP. This 99% is a cookie problem most probably, but I have done EVERYTHING that the MyBB staff have said to, and followed so many video's, and all of them wont work. I even used the cookie generator and put that code in, nothing is working, I really need help to fix this.

Please someone help me out, if you're good with MyBB, contact me and I will even pay you for fixing my issue, I just really need to start the work again, and I can't until this is fixed.

Much appreciated people! <3
wut is your forum address?
(2017-12-04, 10:49 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]wut is your forum address?

Sorry Michael, I forgot to link it, its on their now, also, the link address is:
www.skyrex.co.uk
Verify your username and password
(2017-12-05, 01:39 AM)Pacceras Wrote: [ -> ]Verify your username and password

I already did, It was working fine for ages, then all of a sudden just stopped working, I reset my cashe on my browser and my cookies, and It don't work anymore....

It's no the cookies I don't think either, since my dev said it looked fine, and he doesen't understand it either... I will pay someone to fix it honestly...

Where are the MyBB Staff when you need them....
Hm, strange.

For starters, I suppose run the File Verification in your ACP, and list what files show up, apart from /images.
(2017-12-05, 01:58 AM)GXD3S Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, strange.

For starters, I suppose run the File Verification in your ACP, and list what files show up, apart from /images.

Mate, I can't get into my AdminCP, I can't sign into AdminCP or the forums... It lets me sign in, then shows me dashbored, then when I press something els, it just asks me to sign in again, then does not load....
Oh yeah...

Well, from what I can tell, one of the possible problems could be that you might've removed something important when you removed your footer? Not 100% sure as I've never had this problem before, but that's my best bet.

I don't really know any way to see if that's the issue, without changing the theme back to default MyBB one. And not sure on how to do that without being logged in.
(2017-12-05, 02:14 AM)GXD3S Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah...

Well, from what I can tell, one of the possible problems could be that you might've removed something important when you removed your footer? Not 100% sure as I've never had this problem before, but that's my best bet.

I don't really know any way to see if that's the issue, without changing the theme back to default MyBB one. And not sure on how to do that without being logged in.

Yeah, I need the MyBB staff really, and it worked fine after I removed the footer, so it wasen't that.
would you like to PM me temporary access to files (FTP) to check it
(you can give your own credentials & change them later)

Edit:
however removing 'powered by MyBB' notice is not encouraged.
Pages: 1 2