MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Finished] Post Rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
At this moment i am focused into my forum improvements, support, updates, mobile friendly, and more so i am very bussy. Next things are work on a localhost db with upgraded versions of php, sql, apache and mybb. To keep update not only my forums but all stuff and next round after that is update all my plugins to same purposes.

When all that is finish i can focus into that. Review plugins and see code, inspect, retrieve ideas. This weekend only i will write most ideas i can to make the first plugin version to test and test Smile

But i promess i will review that asap.

And this is the actual file i do not upload to github yet i am working on it this days before make some tests and more...

But this is the actual work with all required improvements and mines too, i think this is the final version i could provide because in future i have to work more in my own forums and updates and posible next updates from my host so i will very bussy next days and i will back into next year this is my christmas aport Smile

It will be released asap.
This is actually dope reminds me of IPS 4.2 feature. Toungue
I'll be defo using this, also was wondering if we could add our own reactions?
I do not know what is IPS this addon was taken from facebook hahaha. I only use fb to stay in touch with family and friends.

Many of my job i will see it after into fb so i think is nice Smile

Tge improvements like alerts and pms customizations since mybb 1.6.5 into my themes is the same i use already and many users use it.

Well you can use it at own needs and yes you can add own emotions or change actual ones with core mods directly but it is easy to do.

I will work on emotions addon since admincp like some flags paid mod i have done many time ago Smile

But actually is the final job the same you see in the video, of course in github you can work, betterize the code to get a better plugin Smile
i don't really use fb that much
but seem like a good idea
any plan on making a upvote/downvote plugin?
or is there something like this already?
I have done something similar to rate and unrate but it was an old single light system.

But already does not exist it have to be writen.
(2017-12-22, 01:28 AM)Livawire Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually dope reminds me of IPS 4.2 feature. Toungue
I'll be defo using this, also was wondering if we could add our own reactions?

Successful?
The first release is ready Smile

Well merry christmas to all people Smile
@DarkNeo - I will send you my feedback in 60 minutes... thank you!
Thanks @Eldenroot i see all the issues woah you got it man Smile

I am working on all that stuff i think almost is done, but i have to work so more on the mod to make it better Smile
Yeah, I have a lot of ideas in my head Smile

I would like to disable rating threads for guest, is that possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4