MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Finished] Post Rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since some previews versions it is taken by the usergroup asigned for it into the list i have selected into that menu the usergroups who can use the feature, anyway i will verify but i think that do the job because i have to rewrite some plugins due that usergroup for guests now works fine Smile
This plugin would be really great when will be complete. It is better and better with every new version. Thank you
Yeahp i think so Smile

It is finished now until a long time of days writing the code, now i have to make the final work, test, test and more tests to see if all is working fine due i have to re write all entire code to not lose any data and retrieve new one content, but i have to write now the upgrade routines from the github repo to this new one files, because i think there are some changes into database and i hae to up to date.

Anyway it is a complex mode and i have to write it this days Smile

In the fact some previous version is on my site actually, but i have to change many things in this new one and add all posible stuff in the last one to retrieve all achieved issues into github if i do remember, maybe something is missing but i have to write many parts to finish it and upload it into github Smile

Thjis is the actual work by the way, but i have to make some more tests Smile

Ok i've uploaded...

It is waiting validation you can see the progress in here.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...&uid=51493
@whiteneo - great, really huge progress in one week Smile

I added few more ideas to your GitHub - maybe now it needs small graphic tweaks and will be done! Thank you!
Thank to you @Eldenroot now it is a nice plugin and i am working on it i found several bugs today and all was fixed but i do not upload all changes yet i am still waiting until more progress is done because i add many improvements and i see many errors into mybb like jGrowl error do not work due lightred does not exist, so we have to use another color in default mybb theme.

And language vars are not taken propertly, i have reported this bug into mybb development when they have fixed then we can continue this or when they told me how to make that to work fine with lang sprintf to give more usefull and no bugs in this plugin Smile

At the moment i will wait for this to continue with fix bugs and then start to put content inside templates but as far as i have reviewed i think that contents in the css is more than enought because users many times move template contents and this will be broke plugin functions.

Anyway i have reviewed and fixed many problems with received and given rates due code errors, but now is done it have to work better but i have to review more to see when is a new working on mod like the firts released version Smile

And still waiting validation here too soo i can not upload advances in here neither Smile
Yeah, keep good work, I am watching your changes on our GitHub... a lot fo work dine, some more left to do Smile
I would like to add my opinion, since I am looking for exactly something like this.

First I'd like to say you are off to a great start. Thank you for putting in the effort. You are on the right track.

My suggestion would be to tone it down. They are too overpowering sizewise, both in the Threadlist and in the Showthread. Hopefully, there are some size options in the plugin, or if not, then easily editable. As well as being able to edit exactly where they show on the forum.

Additionally, would love to see an option port likes from SimpleLikes. That would be very important for me, and likely others as well.

To take a look at a well polished implementation of this, check out https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/101...t=12553211 . I believe IPB. Really nice. Simple implementation. Not in your face, and fit in nicely with the rest of the size of things. Also some interesting animations. And notice the halo of green when it gets a certain number of likes (I see Eldenroot suggested something similar). Also interesting.

Just my two cents. Please do not take it the wrong way. You are awesome for making this and I look forward to what comes Smile
Yeah i will see that all css is editable, so all plugin must be customizable but i have to work in some broken parts inside my plugin thanks to @Wildcard i can continue writting this.

And yeah the converter is done writen for simple like, thanks, thankyou mybb system and thankyoulike. I have to test it and see all posible issues to fix it but then i will write inside templates the code. in that way you can edit, add, remove entire entries and css. Then all users can customize it at own desires. I was write in single way because right now only i want to make it work fine and free of bugs. But if some dedigner help us on that part it would be awesome for i can focus into all programing stuff.

Now i will continue writting this missing and important parts Smile

At the end i am plenty sure that this plugin will be usable and editable to make it works at own desires and with multiple changes, so updates can not affect to no one with custom contents and i add only divs due many users want to customize use tableless or not tables, responsive designs, html5 designs based so i make it as single as posible Smile
Ok this project is finished, thanks to @Eldenroot to provide sugestions, find bugs and help me on all tests for all revisions since 1.0 until now 1.6.3.

So now it is a project in development already but is finished, you can test it and make sugestions or anything but i think you can enjoy this awesome plugin Smile
Yes, this plugin is really awesome... thank you @Whiteneo Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4