MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: breadcrumb Edit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I'm trying to finish edits on my Index page,

right now I'm stumped on how to make this breadcrumb edit

Here's what I have:

[Image: M2dDJqX.png]

Where it says "Index" is where I want the Breadcrumb to be, right now I just put the word "Index" instead of the actual breadcrumb as I have no clue how to do it. Anyone able to help?

I'd like to have it move over, here's an example I made using Inspect Element of how I want it to look:

[Image: 6PMen28.png]

How can I do this? I always want the "Powered by MyBB" to always be at the end of it like you see.

Also, Instead of it saying "Index" I'd like it to say the name of the forum too  Smile

Here's what I have in my Template:

index_boardstats
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr>
<td class="thead{$collapsedthead['boardstats']}">
<div><strong>{$lang->boardstats}</strong></div>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody style="{$collapsed['boardstats_e']}" id="boardstats_e">
{$whosonline}
{$birthdays}
{$forumstats}
    <tr><td>{$footer}</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center">
        <span class="smalltext">
                <a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a> |
                <a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a> |
                <a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a> |
                <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">{$lang->bottomlinks_markread}</a> |
                <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a> |
            {$logoutlink}
            <a href="showteam.php">{$lang->forumteam}</a>
            {$statspage}
        </span>
    </td>
</tr>

</tbody>
</table>
<br />
<br>

<div class="navmenubottom" style="background: #131313;color: #9c9c9c;margin-left: -11px;ma;margin-top: -7px;margin-bottom: -11px;margin-right: -11px;border: 1px solid #333333;border-bottom: 1px solid #333333;border-right: 1px solid #333333;/* border-top: 1px solid #333333; *;/* padding: 0px 8px; */padding: 0px 8px;">
<nav>
  <a style="display: inline-block;color: #fff;text-decoration: none;font-size: 14px;text-align: left;padding: 8px;border-right: 1px solid #252525;">Index</a><a style="display: inline-block;color: #fff;text-decoration: none;font-size: 14px;padding: 8px;border-right: 1px solid #252525;">Powered by MyBB</a>
</nav></div>

What edits do I need to make? I'm willing to do the work myself of course, just need the guidance. Not my first theme but I'm doing edits I've never done before on this one  Big Grin
Thanks!
It shoudn't be hard to do. Replace the index code with <navigation>.
Edit template nav_bit, remove {$sep} and in the link add the same style you used for the index link. Then edit template nav_bit_active and replace the content with the content of nav_bit.
If you do this, you have to remove the <navigation> code that there is in the template header.
(2018-01-04, 07:48 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]It shoudn't be hard to do. Replace the index code with <navigation>.
Edit template nav_bit, remove {$sep} and in the link add the same style you used for the index link. Then edit template nav_bit_active and replace the content with the content of nav_bit.
If you do this, you have to remove the <navigation> code that there is in the template header.

So I made the edits and ended up with this: [Image: pYU791G.png] How can I fix this so It's all on one line all the way across?

Never mind, got it working Smile