MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How long have you been using mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've been aware of MyBB for sometime, although I've only been using it for around a month give or take so I'm fairly new to it Smile

How long have you been using MyBB?

My thoughts have really changed since I first saw it, it's coming along nicely. I only use it on one site, although in the future who knows could be a few more. How about you?

Chances are this has probably been asked, although my search found nothing. ~Kerrang!
I've been with Mybb since April of last year (I think that's the date in my post bit as well)...I've had a few problems along the way. Tiki had to help me a few times with the upgrade to 1.2 (I shudder to think of that time), but it's smooth sailing lately. I've had absolutely no problems since I upgraded to 1.2.8! I'm happy now (and actually fearful of the 1.4 upgrade)! Big Grin
I believe I've been using MyBB for almost 3 years. Since a few weeks before 1.0 actually
The day I joined these forums is the day I installed/saw MyBB for the first time. Smile
Thanks enVias. Big Grin
Well, I mod at a large vBulletin forum, and was seriously considering getting a license fo vB. Then the admin of the forum said that it used to run on early myBB, and that the later releases of myBB were as good a vB. So yeah, he pointed me here and I studied it, and I really like it Big Grin
I've been using MyBB for almost 4 years. It started with a forum where I was a Super Moderator. Some time later I became head administrator of that forum and I had to learn something more about MyBB and then I joined the community. Toungue
I've been using MyBB since the RC4 release days Toungue.
neer by 10 month or little more
I've been with it since March of 06, I think. That was back with v1.0 Smile
The first version I downloaded and installed was MyBB 1.1.1, and I have no idea when that was released o.O
Pages: 1 2 3 4