MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stylesheet not updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've been having trouble with style sheet recently, I made a new style sheet to my theme and I called it style.css, I started to edit it and all of the sudden it stopped updating for example, setting on the width on a class to 70%(was 100% before) then I would refresh and nothing changed, I would check the inspect option on google chrome and it is still 100% I tried so many times and nothing updates.
Tried ctrl+f5 but nothing.
Then I thought, maybe if  I copy and delete the file and create another one it'll fix, but it did not, if I create another file with the same name it'll still not work, but here is the catch, if I create a file with a different name it works, but the problem is that I'd need to create a file for every single change, like for example, this div shouldn't be 2px but 1px then I'd need to create a new one just because of 1 pixel!
I tried to edit the stylesheet through ftp but not even that worked.
Is there any way to fix this? like maybe deleting the cache? I really need help.

Cheers.
Same problem I've had, read my thread for fix. Smile
https://community.mybb.com/thread-215214.html
Omg thank you so much, I do use cloudflare too and it is fixed now, you saved me so much trouble and time!