MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderating Threads / Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I'm having an issue with my forum (1.8.14)  with moderating multiple posts within a thread or multiple threads.

I don't seem to be able to use the tickboxes to moderate multiple threads/posts, the counter doesn't rise and I get a message saying "Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again."

I have tried the fix my changing the java script to 1810 and it's not worked so I seem to be at a bit of a loss. A search of this support forum seemed to bring up no results too. Any help is greatly appreciative!

EDIT: (Forum URL)
What do you have in your Show Thread Templates -> showthread_inlinemoderation?
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/inline_moderation.js?ver=1813"></script>
<form action="moderation.php" method="post" style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;" id="inlinemoderation_options">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<input type="hidden" name="tid" value="{$tid}" />
<input type="hidden" name="modtype" value="inlinepost" />
<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->inline_post_moderation}</strong></span>
<select name="action" id="inlinemoderation_options_selector">
{$standardposttools}
{$customposttools}
</select>
<input type="submit" class="button" name="go" value="{$lang->go} ({$inlinecount})" id="inline_go" />&nbsp;
<input type="button" class="button" onclick="inlineModeration.clearChecked();" value="{$lang->clear}" />
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var go_text = "{$lang->inline_go}";
	var all_text = "{$threadcount}";
	var inlineType = "thread";
	var inlineId = {$tid};

$("#inlinemoderation_options_selector").change(function() {
		$("#inlinemoderation_options").submit();
	})
// -->
</script><br />
Have you tried disabling all plugins to see if there are any plugins conflicting with the inlinemod?
@Isoldehn
(2018-02-06, 08:59 PM)SeventhVerse Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried the fix my changing the java script to 1810 and it's not worked so I seem to be at a bit of a loss. A search of this support forum seemed to bring up no results too. Any help is greatly appreciative!

EDIT: (Forum URL)

@Knerba I have no plugins enabled on the forum. :/

Also another issue,

"
Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel."

When trying to view the users awaiting activation page...
Still having this issue...
(2018-02-06, 10:54 PM)SeventhVerse Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='1296779' dateline='1517950749']
I have tried the fix my changing the java script to 1810 and it's not worked so I seem to be at a bit of a loss. 

Hi, 

you have to change ir to 1813, like this forum:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://community.mybb.com/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://community.mybb.com/jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://community.mybb.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1813"></script>
If your still having this issue you may PM me admin account details and I can take a look for you.
Fixed it!

My theme was missing the

var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}"; 

Within headerinclude. Cheers for the time input guys, appreciated.