MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange error based on a mess in database!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have two strange errors and I suspect a "little" coruption of the data base :Smile

I access ACP / Users / NameOfUser / Options / Account Settings / check Recive PM's from another users 

After I press Save, I recive this error:

"The following errors were encountered: The username you entered already exists. Please enter a different username."

It's clear that I tryed to change an option not to create a new username...

Another error:

Yesterday I search for another specific user and when I click his username in ACP / Users / Options , the system showed me a mix of  personal dates from another user under Profile tab  (username, email) and some dates from the user searched (avatar, signature). I tryed with another user and the system showed me the same situation with the same mess / mix between the same username and the new searched username...

What happens with my data base or tamplates?

Thank you,
which browser you regularly use ? have you checked with another browser ?
which version of MyBB you are using & which version of php ?
Chrome last version.
MyBB 1.8.14
PHP 5.6.33
Buuuut... I just tryed Internet Explorer and seems that my forum work ok Smile I never thought that Chrome can make this type of mess!!! Thanks .m. , the errors has disappeared.

So, what to repair in Chrome? It's my favorite browser.
^ not sure what can be changed in Chrome to fix cache related issues. see this related topic