MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Embedded videos no longer play after upgrading to 1.8.15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, this "patch" fixed also the problem of image with tapatalk Wink

Thanks!!
(2018-03-26, 06:57 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]We're working on version 1.8.16 to fix the issue. In the mean time, you can downlaod the fixed version of "inc/class_parser.php" here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mybb/m...parser.php

thanks. my problem solved now Blush
thanks, the problem with YouTube is fixed now!
Hello,
i did as recommended in these topic... but now (I am doing this in Ubuntu) the new file class_parser.php is grey (unactive), not like the other php files which are green (active, recognized). (Videos don`t work)
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Thanks

So i found out that that was because files permission... I changed files permissions and ownership to match all the other php files. Now it looks like the others, but unfortunately yt videos still don`t work properly.

edit2:
Lol, fixed the problem. I just needed to restart apache2... i will leave this solution here anyway for other noobs like me Big Grin

Thank you guys.
Save my life.
Worked for me! Thanks
Hi guys,
I also encountered this same problem, but:
i do replaced the class_parser.php file by the new one provided by Euan T to the correct directory.
But the video also not appears in the thread.
It's very strange that the video displays very good at the thread editing box.
[attachment=42611]

but as long as i post it, the video changed to codes like this:
[attachment=42610]

I used this function to add videos, is it right?
[attachment=42612]
(2020-02-26, 07:03 AM)flamingochaos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I also encountered this same problem, but:
i do replaced the class_parser.php file by the new one provided by Euan T to the correct directory.
But the video also not appears in the thread.
It's very strange that the video displays very good at the thread editing box.

but as long as i post it, the video changed to codes like this:

I used this function to add videos, is it right?
Yes, that is the right way to add videos. Can you post the created MyCode for the video? (Press the "view source" button at the right end of the editor, then copy the code and put it inside [code] tags here).
There are two options that might be causing this for you:

(Users) User Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Thread View Options -> Display videos in posts.
(Guests) Administrator Control Panel -> Board Settings -> Clickable Smilies and BB Code -> Parse [video] MyCode To Guests
Pages: 1 2 3 4