MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cerulean User CP issue with MySubcriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm using hte Cerulean theme as well as it's various color variants, I noticed an issue with the MySubscriptions plugin with this theme.....as well as the CoderDonations plugin in the navigation with this theme, it seems the icons/images used for the theme overlay with the text.....

you can see what I mean attached in this post....How would I fix the link so it's spaced properly and the image doesn't overlap?
(2018-05-07, 04:57 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm using hte Cerulean theme as well as it's various color variants, I noticed an issue with the MySubscriptions plugin with this theme.....as well as the CoderDonations plugin in the navigation with this theme, it seems the icons/images used for the theme overlay with the text.....

you can see what I mean attached in this post....How would I fix the link so it's spaced properly and the image doesn't overlap?

Curious as to specifics without knowing the exact plugins and not just generic names that may be searched and found as multiple plugins..., it would be indeed hard to find the root of your problem.

First issue I have with your image example is as follows: now  the paid MySubscriptions plugin does NOT add its navigation item into usercp home nav but in fact adds into the  miscellaneous nav at least it does in the latest version of the paid plugin. Also it appears to insert the menu item when I installed that plugin just fine. As for the coderme plugin..., the version I just downloaded from the extend site, did not appear to install a ucp nav item?

Example of MySubscriptions menu item being installed

[Image: 2cx7wba.png]

now if you meant "naoar donations" toplink items that can be easily touched up to display properly. Since the toplink itemes fr that donation plugin are not stylized we wont take the time to add css and stylize them which may complicate the speedy solution sought, but we can bypass all that and simply do this:

example:

global templates:

Edit Template: naoardonate_links_donate_v5
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/donate.php" style="background-image: url('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/naoar/donate.png')"> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$lang->naoardonate_front_donate_title}</a></li>

Edit Template: naoardonate_links_topdonors_v5
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/donate.php?action=top_donors" style="background-image: url('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/naoar/top.png')"> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;{$lang->naoardonate_front_top_title}</a></li>

Example:

[Image: 25pmfyb.png]

You can modify to whatever your needs..., for example if you wanted to remove the images and use font-awesome for example:

Edit Template: naoardonate_links_donate_v5
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/donate.php"><i class="fa fa-heart toplinks-portal"></i>{$lang->naoardonate_front_donate_title}</a></li>

Edit Template: naoardonate_links_topdonors_v5
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/donate.php?action=top_donors"><i class="fa fa-arrow-up toplinks-portal"></i>{$lang->naoardonate_front_top_title}</a></li>

Example:
[Image: akwt9u.png]

*note: you can also move the
{$naoardonate_donatelink}
added and found in the header template of your themes
That's weird, it doesn't show up there for me, it shows up at the top like in the photo......Maybe i'll try uninstalling and re-installing the plugin.

Edit: Still in the same spot as I showed you......

MySubscriptions (2.01)
Lets you implement paid subscriptions to groups within your forums.
Created by Ethan

Is the mod in question.
(2018-05-07, 08:16 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird, it doesn't show up there for me, it shows up at the top like in the photo......Maybe i'll try uninstalling and re-installing the plugin.

Edit: Still in the same spot as I showed you......

MySubscriptions (2.01)
Lets you implement paid subscriptions to groups within your forums.
Created by Ethan

Is the mod in question.

Oh ok, so not the paid My subscriptions plugin but the other one of the exact same name and very similar directory structure, haha...,

ok, open the plugin file "mysubs.php" in a text editor.....

Find: * approx line 1107

function mysubs_usercp_menu()

Change this:

{
		global $db, $mybb, $usercpmenu;

$mysubs = '<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/misc.php?action=payments" class="usercp_nav_item" style="background: url('.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/images/usercp/dollar.gif) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;">MySubscriptions</a></td></tr>';
		$usercpmenu .= $mysubs;
	}

Change to this:

{

$mysubs = '<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/misc.php?action=payments" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_fsubscriptions">MySubscriptions</a></td></tr>';
		$usercpmenu .= $mysubs;
	}

that should give you the result you were seeking:
[Image: 2pzzn9h.png]
That isn't showing up for me in either mysubs.php files.......are you sure that's correct?
(2018-05-07, 11:45 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]That isn't showing up for me in either mysubs.php files.......are you sure that's correct?

You said you were using this plugin:  https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...8&bid=1009

(2018-05-07, 11:45 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]That isn't showing up for me in either mysubs.php files.......are you sure that's correct?

Uploads/inc/plugins/mysubs.php

Line 1107
[attachment=40296]
Got it.....However, with your edit, when I click the MySubscriptions link in the user CP, it just brings me to the index page and not the subscriptons purchase page.
(2018-05-08, 06:56 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Got it.....However, with your edit, when I click the MySubscriptions link in the user CP, it just brings me to the index page and not the subscriptons purchase page.

The edit does not modify the existing link only  removes the image. As you can see

{

$mysubs = '<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/misc.php?action=payments" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_fsubscriptions">MySubscriptions</a></td></tr>';
        $usercpmenu .= $mysubs;
    } 

.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/misc.php?action=payments 

Meaning index.php is not a factor in the existing plugin  linkage

*I am currently on a mobile device and will not be near a computer for a bit, but hopefully in the meantime you will have already gotten this sorted.
Well what would cause it to not work properly then? Doesn't make sense......

Could you take a look for me? https://www.nucleusboards.net

I'm not sure why it's not working......it's like as if the payments page isn't able to be pulled in so it's defaulting back to the index....

Seems like the misc.php file isn't being parsed and it's reverting back to index.php......
(2018-05-08, 07:15 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Well what would cause it to not work properly then?  Doesn't make sense......

Could you take a look for me? https://www.nucleusboards.net

I'm not sure why it's not working......it's like as if the payments page isn't able to be pulled in so it's defaulting back to the index....

Seems like the misc.php  file isn't being parsed and it's reverting back to index.php......

Seeing as I am one not a member at your board, I would not have access to your usercp nav. Also being that I am currently on a mobile device.., my support capabilities are limited but, if you say that the link is defaulting to index perhaps try and make sure that there is a space between link an class declarations?

Also viewing your board I can see that you have not yet applied the corrections in regards to the donate linkage as there are no images or icons visible.., now that is not relative to the subscriptions linkage but it is relative to the initial support request and provided solutions.

* also note: when I provided support yesterday for both issues, I did make said changes I suggested to you on my localhost and both solutions solved both of your issues correctly so in theory make sure that there are no typos or other issues on your end. The reason I provided screen captures was to show you that if applied correctly the solutions do indeed solve your support requests. Wink
Pages: 1 2