MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

I followed the steps on the stickied threads, still doesnt work.

My website is http://zengaming.pw/

This theme was built for 1.6, and I'm using it in 1.8.15
Does the /jscripts folder exist? Your site is throwing up 404 errors for all of the js files.
(2018-05-14, 06:46 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Does the /jscripts folder exist? Your site is throwing up 404 errors for all of the js files.

[Image: NvqQTWYaRkibXS4nBWOMYg.png]
Looks like your theme is missing some js files. Do these issues happen on the default theme?
(2018-05-14, 06:55 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your theme is missing some js files. Do these issues happen on the default theme?

no it does not.
Its related to your incomplete theme and no way an issue of MyBB, I'd suggest you to contact the theme designer or use a better well-coded theme.
(2018-05-14, 07:04 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its related to your incomplete theme and no way an issue of MyBB, I'd suggest you to contact the theme designer or use a better well-coded theme.

the theme designer doesnt do mybb anymore.
This is the theme I'd like to stick with, so any help fixing it would be appriciated.
Pretty sure that's a custom theme for a specific forum as well, which isn't called Zen Gaming.
(2018-05-14, 09:40 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure that's a custom theme for a specific forum as well, which isn't called Zen Gaming.

its not specific for that forum.
can anyone help?
Hi. Set this code in your headerinclude template around line 26 and it should work Smile
	var cookieSecureFlag = "{$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']}";
Pages: 1 2