MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lagniappe - The Gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I posted the reply to your support question at the thread you made at audentio.com

If there is still a problem, let me know, Im sure that problem has nothing to do with the skin.
I've put off commenting for too long but finally I'm able and I have to say the more I see the more I feel like I'm dreaming.

It's clearly one of the best themes available, no doubt a very colourful and visual theme which will appeal to many. It's doing very well, since I have noticed two forums use this straight after it was first released which shows how awesome this is. Everything looks fine to me too

~Kerrang!

9 out of 5 stars... Wink
Audentio Wrote:Er, I definitely had this idea just pop into my head, no other source for inspiration. Just messing around in photoshop.

That's exactly how I come out with things sometimes. I actually came out with a theme I never even thought I can create, although it's not for mybb. Anyway, Love the theme.
Regards.
The theme is not working Confused
Whats the point of bumping a 3 year old thread.
Hey, someone remade version of the theme of the forum 1.4.11?

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5