MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error, people can't register on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People can't register on my forum
It bring a table error

And i try to fix it my running this query
ALTER TABLE [/font][/size][/size][/color][color=#dd0000][size=small][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]mybb_users[/font][/size][/size][/color][color=#007700][size=small][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] MODIFY [/font][/size][/size][/color][color=#dd0000][size=small][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]myalerts_disabled_alert_types[/font][/size][/size][/color][color=#007700][size=small][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] TEXT NULL;

Here is the result it bring
👇👇👇
Please how can i create the missing table 
You’re trying to run the query in mybb_users. The prefix (mybb) seems to be incorrect, hence why the error says the mybb_users table doesn’t exist.
(2018-06-25, 04:13 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]You’re trying to run the query in mybb_users. The prefix (mybb) seems to be incorrect, hence why the error says the mybb_users table doesn’t exist.

When people try to register, here is the error it give, please help
Turn off SQL Strict Mode. Run the following query:

set global sql_mode='';
(2018-06-25, 05:41 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off SQL Strict Mode. Run the following query:

set global sql_mode='';

Try this.
(2018-06-25, 05:41 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off SQL Strict Mode. Run the following query:

set global sql_mode='';

This is the response it give me
👇👇

Please how can i Turn off SQL Strict Mode.

Please how can i Turn off SQL Strict Mode.
Take out the global bit of the query. So it should be:

set sql_mode='';

That should work.
Should i message you my cpanel details to your inbox so that you can help me do it
(2018-06-25, 07:01 PM)Theowner Wrote: [ -> ]Should i message you my cpanel details to your inbox so that you can help me do it

Your more than welcome to, although my above query should of done the trick.

Edit: Ahh the beauty of a shared hosting account. Fixed by setting default values.