MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch. (Even mybb.com have this problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I removed my whole forum and installed fresh version ( 1.8.16 ) and them imported my backed up theme.
And when I try to login I'm getting this error.
Is there any solution for this? Don't link me any threads with this problem I read them all already I didn't found any solution.
Please look here for the solution.
If you've reinstalled a fresh version of 1.8.16 and reimported your backed up theme, then it's your templates that need updating, as said in all of those threads you've read that you haven't found a solution in. Add the following in your member_login template:

Find:
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />

Add underneath:
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
@Wires that doesn't help at all.
But I found what is the problem and I don't know how to fix it becouse this comment line is confusing me.
Here you go http://prntscr.com/k325ms
Please would somebody help me in normal non-technical language (I'm just a user, not a coder Sad   )

If I (or someone else) try to login, this massage appears after the 1.8.16 upgrade:
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

I allready changed the 'member_login' and the 'portal_welcome_guesttext' template to the code from the previous 1.8.15 template but that did'nt solve the problem. It stays impossible to login.
If I login on the portal page everything goes fine, but on the index-page it doesn't work. However, if I receive the error-message and click on the 'Go'-button right to the language-selector I get logged in. Very strange Undecided .  I've really no idea what to do now? Wait untill there's a patch? Re-install the 1.8.15 backup? Or can I repair it by myself with al little help from this forum?
The simplest solution provided just 2 posts before...

(2018-07-05, 09:00 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following in your member_login template:

Find:

Add underneath:
(2018-07-06, 08:03 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]The simplest solution provided just 2 posts before...

(2018-07-05, 09:00 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following in your member_login template:

Find:

Add underneath:

That's what i allready did Effone, this is what my member_login template looks like now:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->login}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<br />
{$inline_errors}
{$member_loggedin_notice}
<form action="member.php" method="post">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" style="width: 200px;" value="{$username}" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->pw_note}</span></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="25" style="width: 200px;" value="{$password}" /> (<a href="member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lostpw_note}</a>)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2" align="center"><label title="{$lang->remember_me_desc}"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="remember" checked="checked" value="yes" /> {$lang->remember_me}</label></td>
</tr>
{$captcha}
</table>
<br />
<div align="center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}" /></div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
</form>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

But I still can't log in, except on the portal page or after clicking on the 'language selection'-go button on the page with the error message......
Feel free to both PM me a test account with access to your forum. I fail to see how a div tag would cause a mismatch error.
(2018-07-06, 09:42 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to both PM me a test account with access to your forum. I fail to see how a div tag would cause a mismatch error.

Thanks Wires, i've send you a PM.....
Hope you can find the problem/solution......
Will have to bare with me until I get home this evening, then I’ll take a look at your PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4