MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RELEASE: IPLog Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description:
Logs a members IP every time they login.

Version History:
  • 1.0 - Initial Release.
  • 1.1 - Adds Logging To Portal.
  • 1.2 - Adds Logging When Activating Account.
  • 1.3 - Fixes potential issue with the AdminCP menu.
  • 1.4 - Fixes MYISAM Issue.

Full readme provided in the .zip file. Please read before installing the plugin.

Download
[attachment=7111]

Alternatively, you may download it from the MyBB Mods website.
thanks MrDoom
Doesn't seam to be working as no ip's are being logged.
It only logs a users IP when they login to the forum, not every time they visit the forum. I've tried it on both my test forum and my live forum and it worked as intended on both occasions.

Can you try logging out and in again as a test?
I just tried logging in and out and its still not working.
Strange, I asked DrPoodle to check it for me and he said it was working.

Are you running MyBB 1.2.9 and could I have a test admin account on your forums to try and see whats going on? (If Yes, just PM me the details).

EDIT:
I had another thought while walking back from Uni, does the database user for your forum have permission to CREATE tables?
Nothing still in the log!
spikescot2005 Wrote:Nothing still in the log!
Well in that case could I have a test admin account on your forums to try and see what's going on?

This seems to be something I am unable to replicate so I need to see what's going on on your forum.
UPDATE
This plugin has been updated to version 1.1, this version adds logging functionality when logging in from the portal. I believe this should fix user's previous issues regarding logins not being logged.

It is recommended that all users update to this release as soon as possible by using the instructions in the readme provided.

The original post has been updated to reflect these changes.
UPDATE
This plugin has been updated to version 1.2, this version adds logging functionality when a user activates their accounts. I believe this should fix the remainder of the previous issues regarding logins not being logged.

It is recommended that all users update to this release as soon as possible by using the instructions in the readme provided.

The original post has been updated to reflect these changes.
Pages: 1 2 3