MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-07-23, 10:45 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]You should edit file "inc/config.php" and replace "mybb_placepee_" with "mybb_" in table prefix.

The table name is "placepee_mybb", since i have to add "mybb_" to a prefix then it should be "mybb_placepee_mybb",

you then asked me to "You should edit file "inc/config.php" and replace "mybb_placepee_" with "mybb_" in table prefix." to make it mybb_mybb, have i messed it up??
(2018-07-23, 12:11 PM)bigchief Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-23, 10:45 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]You should edit file "inc/config.php" and replace "mybb_placepee_" with "mybb_" in table prefix.

The table name is "placepee_mybb", since i have to add "mybb_" to a prefix then it should be "mybb_placepee_mybb",

you then asked me to "You should edit file "inc/config.php" and replace "mybb_placepee_" with "mybb_" in table prefix." to make it mybb_mybb, have i messed it up??

The inc/config.php should have "mybb_placepee_mybb", which will now match up with the current database prefix. 

If you have it as "mybb_", then the config.php will never find the right database for your website.
The table prefix is mybb_, you should only have "mybb_" in the file not "mybb_mybb".
(2018-07-23, 12:21 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]The table prefix is mybb_, you should only have "mybb_" in the file not "mybb_mybb".

hey it works now with jus mybb_....but the hosting are still doing something or so...i dunno...buh am really gratefull to you chack1172...thank you

i have been struggling with this for days with my hosting company, the very second i changed it to mybb_ which corrected the error, am seeing this long massage about how it was them that solved the problem, well i appreciate
Pages: 1 2