MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users browsing this thread/forum blank.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, Mybb!

Quick issue that I've been annoying desperate to have fixed due to it's annoying feature, on one of my current forums ( http://poseidonservers.net/forums ) has broken our "users browsing this thread/forum" feature for a while and has left it showing a blank return on the users actually browsing. This can be annoying and I've been searching for a fix for a while. Assuming it was one of my broken plugins, i completely reinstalled mybb 1.8.17 on a fresh directory without making any changes and the issue still persists ( http://poseidonservers.net/forums2 ).

Is this a frequent issue that is known, and is there an easy fix for this? Without any changes made, it's an issue on both of my boards.
Hi,
maybe if you copy here the "forumdisplay_usersbrowsing " template (of your theme) we'll be able to help you Wink
(2018-08-08, 02:32 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
maybe if you copy here the "forumdisplay_usersbrowsing " template (of your theme) we'll be able to help you Wink

<span class="smalltext">{$lang->users_browsing_forum} {$onlinemembers}{$onlinesep}{$invisonline}{$onlinesep2}{$guestsonline}</span><br />

Untouched, forumdisplay_usersbrowsing.
I really hate to bump this thread but this is something I've been needing fixed. Any one else have any input? :/
That forum2 that you link us to is not a stock mybb forum, so even you don't have the problem on a fresh install.
(2018-08-11, 11:42 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]That forum2 that you link us to is not a stock mybb forum, so even you don't have the problem on a fresh install.

[Image: 4iHARj9.png]
[Image: llRjTEE.png]
[Image: LE2JOqm.png]

I'm sorry but it absolutely is a fresh install. I've made zero template changes, no plugin install, no core files edits or anything of the sort.

I'm unsure what makes you think otherwise but i wouldn't mislead in a thread where all I want is a bit of assistance. just to backup my argument, i just made another fresh install under the same directory and the same error is occurring. I even set it up on a temporary droplet and it didn't even work there.
Why does your fresh install look like that ? star_ratings.css and showthread.css not loaded.
(2018-08-12, 08:43 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does your fresh install look like that ? star_ratings.css and showthread.css not loaded.

I have no idea, that's just how I've installed it. Fresh from the .zip file. All I've done is go through the installation. My forums also won't be using thread rating so as a single change to the forum, I've disabled that.
Can you run a file verification check (on your test board) in the ACP and post the results? Ignore all images and anything in the /install directory.
(2018-08-12, 11:45 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Can you run a file verification check (on your test board) in the ACP and post the results? Ignore all images and anything in the /install directory.

Abolutely!

[Image: d02aae0489d791014aff4f78e4649297.png]
Pages: 1 2