MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a theme similar to:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello peeps, I'm looking for a theme similar to the one: ogusers.com is using/ ogflip.com

Willing to pay.

Let me know if you have something similar, or could make one, need it ASAP.
You can use GoDark with few customization's , it is also responsive theme
https://wallbb.co.uk/product/go-dark-myb...-friendly/
(2018-09-13, 03:42 PM)Darius Wrote: [ -> ]Hello peeps, I'm looking for a theme similar to the one: ogusers.com is using/ ogflip.com

Willing to pay.

Let me know if you have something similar, or could make one, need it ASAP.

Are you affiliated with the ogusers.com as mentioned in this article? Florida Man Arrested in SIM Swap Conspiracy
You should contact Noah/Norkoy he does themes (He did OgUsers theme). But you'll be paying $400-$800 easy.

You can contact him on OgUsers, he's a member as "Norkoy" just shoot him a PM.
(2018-09-15, 02:18 AM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]You should contact Noah/Norkoy he does themes (He did OgUsers theme). But you'll be paying $400-$800 easy.

$400 to $800 for a theme??

That's a total rip-off!

A good quality made theme can be bought for less than $40 USD.

If the admin wants a theme to be customized, that's another $20 to $40 depending on the theme and what the admin wants.
(2018-09-15, 10:29 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-15, 02:18 AM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]You should contact Noah/Norkoy he does themes (He did OgUsers theme). But you'll be paying $400-$800 easy.

That's a total rip-off!

If the admin wants a theme to be customized, that's another $20 to $40 depending on the theme and what the admin wants.

No it's not. A template can be bought for that price of 40$. Reselling the template is the only way the designer can recover his time & cost.

A proper custom theme where the user insists on sole rights - I would not even build for the 800$ price. There's a reason why it's taking the team so long to produce a theme - it's a lot of work, and most people don't know what's involved when asking for a custom theme.
(2018-09-15, 11:33 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a total rip-off!

No it's not. A template can be bought for that price of 40$. Reselling the template is the only way the designer can recover his time & cost.

A proper custom theme where the user insists on sole rights - I would not even build for the 800$ price. There's a reason why it's taking the team so long to produce a theme - it's a lot of work, and most people don't know what's involved when asking for a custom theme.

My website has a customized theme, but I didn't pay $400 USD for it either. 

Regardless, I would never recommend a theme builder to work on an illegal website.
(2018-09-15, 01:26 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-15, 11:33 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a total rip-off!

My website has a customized theme, but I didn't pay $400 USD for it either. 

Regardless, I would never recommend a theme builder to work on an illegal website.

Noah is renown for his ability, he's very thorough. Unlike some other theme designers he doesn't recycle the same template over and over again.

Like Ashley said, it's a lot of work. I've never even paid less than $100 for a theme for any forum software I've used so idk.

If you're paying $40 then it can't be that great, you get what you pay for.
If you're paying $40 or less for a custom (NOT premium) theme, questions need to be asked Big Grin
Every people who told that the prices are high i think it does not.

I have rewriten many templates and make themes allways by scratch within mybb defaul templates and i dislike the copy or entire rips. That is why people ask for cheap prices due general skins are between 25 to 100 due you have in mind to sell it more than once, at least to cover up the entire job. But exclusive designs are between 100 or more due it have to be unique, only one sell and even so you have to offer updates and support.

I know due i have made exclusive plugins, or skins and i allways offer cheap prices and on the end the job was refounded. But people said o cheap the i will ofer a dolar.

Many of us do not offer exclusive services and users are allways disturbing you even for free products. But when we try to get a donation. None is came from entire communitty. I have heared about many want to donate but they can't and the years pass off and the same.

That reason forces us to ask for a regreat if you want exclusive jobs and take our time, at least i take the money due is not tge things we do, but we know how to do.

I have seen people trying to make something and the months go off and they can't finish it. I have customers asking me about those questions and the time and price. I have done the jobs many times soo quick, other i take the time to fix it up all issues caused by the trying bad solutions from user or others who have tryed to fix for 10 dollars or 25 and they can't. I have fixed, customized and more many sites at low cost. But lot compared with hq jobs. So i know when people said it ia very expensive they have no idea on what they want and do not know all the backend proccess and more.

But about the subject. Your skin can be done and the price depends on what do you really want Smile

Cheap prices ( rip themes and not offer support, many issues )
Good Prices ( high cost, but good quality, support, and not rip )
High prices ( people who really know what they do and can offer to you a better work compared within you have asked for )

So you may decide, this case i will not work if there is a copyrighted skin. But otherwise i offer allways a similar product but with own codes to not copy anything and make the work since defaulr skin, and many times in live project that way you can see the advances and ask for changes, customizations, etc.
Pages: 1 2