MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable All Plugins Renders Posting/Clicking Threads usable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After I upgraded the site to 1.8.19 (following the instructions, including disabling all plugins), it seems that I couldn't clicked any threads without giving me this error:

[Image: AO2PmXs.png]

and in the url, it has this little thing with an extra pid: http://boogaloocrews.com/showthread.php?...9#pid48339

However, this is when I disabled all plugins. When I enabled them back, everything return to normal, but the extra pid is still there. What is causing these issues? Do disabled all plugins options prevent people from posting?  Huh

Furthermore, I'm unable to do an File Verification due to this message: 
  • There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes.
Do you have the google seo plugin installed?
Nope! I don't have that plugin.

I do have the MyProfile Comments installed.
What are all the plugins you have installed?
These are the following Plugins I've installed:

AutoMedia 4.0.2
Automention 1.3.5
DVZ Mentions 1.0.3
Favorite Threads 1.2
Haz Spoiler 1.0
Karma Stars 1.2.0
MyAlerts 2.0.3
MyReactions 0.0.4
OUGC Awards 1.8.3
Template Conditionals 1.8
Daily Post Goal 0.1
Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.1.4
Report Private Messages 1.1
Style Usernames 1.5.0
Thank You/Like System 3.0.0
Top Stats 1.0.4
Trash Bin 1.1.3
How are you getting the extra PID?
No idea!

For example. If I click onto this thread, but want to click on a specific post, it does like this:

http://boogaloocrews.com/showthread.php?...95#pid3295

If I remove the extra pid, it does not take me directly to that post.
?pid=123 opens the correct thread at the correct page that has this post

#pid123 makes the browser scroll down to the post within that page

it's not "extra". it's supposed to work that way.

your problem is something else
Hmm, interesting! Thanks for the confirmation. 

However, what would cause clicking threads unable process (unable to be opened at all) properly when disabling all plugins? Huh
(2018-09-14, 12:15 AM)ShineCero Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, interesting! Thanks for the confirmation. 

However, what would cause clicking threads unable process (unable to be opened at all) properly when disabling all plugins? Huh

One of your plugins is interfering with it. One way to see which one would be to deactivate one at a time.
Pages: 1 2