MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment count isn't correct, any query (or plugin) to fix it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some threads are showing the attachment icon, (obviously) because the DB says the thread has attachments even though it doesn't. Is there an easy way to correct the attachmentcount column in mybb_threads?
You can rebuild the counters in the Admin-CP.
which one rebuilds the attachment count (forum, thread, post)?
(2018-09-15, 07:36 PM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]which one rebuilds the attachment count (forum, thread, post)?

Try this method... I always select the ALL option... it does it all at once.

[Image: c9de2c57012299c075ffd2fdf5cd0142.png]
Didn't work. I've rebuild all caches and it still says that one of the threads has 2 attachments when it has none.

edit: somehow it has fixed itself (may be saving the forum settings did something, because I can't think of anything else I've done)
Don't believe StefanT was referring to the cache. It would be Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails.
(2018-09-16, 11:03 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Don't believe StefanT was referring to the cache. It would be Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails.

That would make sense, but the word 'Thumbnails' is what throwing some people off. 

What if the attachments were docx, xmlx, pptx and so on? Those technically are not thumbnails.