MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I stretch this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: yAxki7f.png]

I need the forums display stretched all the way over, after I removed some side boxes. And I need this bottom Group Legend stretched and centered as well, how do I do it? 

[Image: GX6yTaP.png]
when you remove the side box you need to remove the div that it was in. This div will have a percentage on it like 30%. You probably did this, but then left the other div at 70%. You have to remove that 70% div now also.
(2018-09-15, 07:20 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]when you remove the side box you need to remove the div that it was in. This div will have a percentage on it like 30%. You probably did this, but then left the other div at 70%. You have to remove that 70% div now also.

I found this

<div id="constraint">
{$forums}
{$ps_footer_index}

But when I removed it (<div id="constraint">), this happens.

[Image: PS8hhb6.png]
if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>
(2018-09-15, 07:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

Fixed but this is not fixed.

[Image: BqhUjuu.png]
(2018-09-15, 07:40 PM)Barrickz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-15, 07:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]if you removed that <div> you need to find and remove the closing div also - </div>

You need to find the other <div> that has the 70% as well and remove that one, too. 
Actually, that looks more like 30%, either way, that <div> has to be removed.
(2018-09-15, 07:52 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

You need to find the other <div> that has the 70% as well and remove that one, too. 

There's no other DIV in my index template
(2018-09-15, 07:55 PM)Barrickz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-15, 07:52 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

There's no other DIV in my index template

Hmm...

Does the theme have an 'index_whosonline' or 'index_stats' template?

It might be in one of those from what I can remember.