MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Letter Avatars 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ooops, sorry. FB!
(2018-10-10, 06:35 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops, sorry. FB!

Ok, cool... initials from both first and second words in the user name. 

Nice.

Going to install the plugin a bit later and let you know how it goes.
Absolutely amazing!

Have you thought of making it so if the poster has no avatar then letter would show up, otherwise the actual avatar image would show up?
Yes, Letter Avatars does not replace actual avatars but it’s a fallback for those who don’t have an avatar currently set.
Actually I was thinking of something like this: http://prntscr.com/l4ewk0
Last poster avatar and letters if the user doesn't have an avatar. If your plugin would have such feature I'd most definitely remove the old one and use yours.
Haven't tested it yet and if I missed something I apologise.
It works exactly like that. Users without an avatar will be granted a letter avatar.
(2018-10-10, 12:14 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It works exactly like that. Users without an avatar will be granted a letter avatar.

Upload this plugin and I got this error message as soon as I clicked on Activate & Install.

What did I do wrong? My current configurations are in the second screenshot.

[Image: be4aeb57623a2ec44b8c1117e5a4bfd8.png]

[Image: 811088dd221b5e52103a6d4f4ba2c165.png]
Thanks for the report, I’ll look into it as soon as possible. Certain usernames are producing that error, so they will need to be escaped. It’s an easy fix but I am not home at the moment.
(2018-10-10, 05:46 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]That 'Demo' link does not take me to the Letter Avatars page.

No, but the plugin is being used on that page if you had bothered to scroll down two inches...
(2018-10-10, 12:39 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-10, 05:46 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]That 'Demo' link does not take me to the Letter Avatars page.

No, but the plugin is being used on that page if you had bothered to scroll down two inches...

This was already answered in post #7.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5