MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Letter Avatars 1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just tested it and it looks quite amazing. You didn't understand what I was saying above but that's ok, I'll use 2 plugins instead of one I guess. Thank you!
(2018-10-10, 01:16 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested it and it looks quite amazing. You didn't understand what I was saying above but that's ok, I'll use 2 plugins instead of one I guess. Thank you!

Can you elaborate more please? Thank you!

Letter avatars 1.0.1 released
This update fixes 2 reported issues. Read more in the release thread. Thanks to @Serpius for testing and reporting.
Letter avatars 1.0.2 released
This update fixes 1 reported issue. Read more in the release thread. Thanks to @andrewjs18 for testing and reporting.
(2018-10-11, 09:13 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Letter avatars 1.0.2 released
This update fixes 1 reported issue. Read more in the release thread. Thanks to @andrewjs18 for testing and reporting.

This error may be a mistype, but look at the screenshot to see what I mean.

[Image: e119d843bd1df0faa17fd92ab4e84299.png]
Yes, just a typo. Thanks for noticing though, will be fixed.
(2018-10-12, 12:43 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, just a typo. Thanks for noticing though, will be fixed.

In the settings for the Letter Avatars, it states that we can define the hue colors between 0 to 360.

Do you have a link to a cheat sheet that we can use to find the color ranges that we want?
I personally use this one.
Really nice and useful plugin! I recommend to everyone who dont wanna use default boring avatar Smile I am looking forward, thank you @Shade! Keep good work!
Shade,

I installed this today on my test host. It is a really great idea! Thanks for making this.

I did have an issue, though. In this screen shot, I have the settings to lowercase letters, but only the first avatar is lowercase. I tried reapplying the avatars with no luck. Any ideas?

[Image: p1rQ79n.png]
Thanks for trying it out. The first letters of all the avatars in that screenshot are uppercase, so they will display as so. There is no way to force them to be lowercase unfortunately, or at least, not in this version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5