MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SLQ error when people register 1364
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Getting an error when people register. It was happening on 1.8.18 so I did an upgrade to 1.8.19 thinking it would fix the problem but it did not. We recently moved to another server so I'm not sure if that is what was causing it or not. Can anyone help? How do I fix this?

[Image: error22.png]
check if this reply helps ...
(2018-12-04, 06:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check if this reply helps ...

This did not help at all. Wish I had never tried that stupid plugin if that was the cause. I've removed ALL plugins and it's still a problem. Now that my plugins are all gone thread titles don't even show up.
phpMyAdmin --> your mybb database table --> mybb_users (could be the mybblq_users depending on your table setup) --> Structure --> as_secreason

Click "Change". In the field for "Default" look to see if your drop down list says "None".
(2018-12-11, 12:14 AM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]phpMyAdmin --> your mybb database table --> mybb_users (could be the mybblq_users depending on your table setup) --> Structure --> as_secreason

Click "Change". In the field for "Default" look to see if your drop down list says "None".

My admin did not find a field "as_secreason" but it was added. Now we have the same but different error. This is a headache! All topic titles on the topic list are gone, it just shows the poster.

[Image: error22.png]
Upgrade your Social Sites plugin. This error has been fixed in version 0.3.1 (atleast as it says)
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...oad&pid=27

If still problem remains disable the plugin and test.
That plugin was always up to date. But one of my admins has fixed it. Still getting tons of errors.

[Image: error23.png]
[Image: error23.png]
Not a sungle error belongs to MyBB. Its all of your plugins that causing trouble.
Disable all the plugins and check. You may need to reinstall all your plugins once again.
(2018-12-12, 01:56 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Not a sungle error belongs to MyBB. Its all of your plugins that causing trouble.
Disable all the plugins and check. You may need to reinstall all your plugins once again.

I realize that the plugins had caused problems but these problems still persist with the plugins disabled. Those two errors I posted still happen. I don't know anything about SLQ, I'm a designer and never dealt with backend stuff. What do I need to do to fix these SLQ errors? What program do I use?
Bump. Any help would be nice. Disabling the plugins doesn't fix anything unfortunately.
Pages: 1 2