MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RELEASE: Newsletter Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Description:
Allows easy management of a Newsletter.

Version History:
  • 1.0 - Initial Release.
  • 1.1 - Improvements For Larger Boards.
  • 1.2 - Fixes Rebuild Settings Issue.
  • 1.3 - Fixes MYISAM Issue.

Screenshots
[attachment=7106] [attachment=7107] [attachment=7108]
Create Newsletter - Newsletter Settings - Sidebar Menu
(Click for full)

Full readme provided in the .zip file. Please read before installing the plugin.

Download
[attachment=7112]

Alternatively, you may download it from the MyBB Mods website.
I get a headers already sent error on plugin activation for your info.

Nice plugin thanks MrDoom
UPDATE
This plugin has been updated to version 1.1, this version should perform better on MyBB forums with a lot of members.

It is recommended that all users update to this release as soon as possible by using the instructions in the readme provided.

The original post has been updated to reflect these changes.

fishntassie Wrote:I get a headers already sent error on plugin activation for your info.
Thanks, I do know about that but don't know a way around it. It's caused by the Javascript the reloads the sidebar in the ACP when the plugin is activated/deactivated to either add or remove the "Newsletter Plugin" sidebar menu.
Is there any preview images?
spikescot2005 Wrote:Is there any preview images?
Not really sure what you want cause there isn't really a lot to show but I've added some screenshots to the original post now.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: rebuild_settings() in c:\apache\htdocs\forum\inc\plugins\newsletter.php on line 167
haXan2005 Wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: rebuild_settings() in c:\apache\htdocs\forum\inc\plugins\newsletter.php on line 167
Are you running MyBB 1.2.x because that's a MyBB function.
Thanks MrDoom for this super plugin.

* Jag100 offers a cake for mrdooms great work
Jag100 Wrote:* Jag100 offers a cake for mrdooms great work
Thanks Jag.

* MrD. eats cake.
[Image: 66304s3.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7