MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I point my browser to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 4444mb. I installed it, did the Chmod codes, and made a MySQL. I have the direectory like this. First, it has /forum/uploads.
my url is roweracing.4444mb.com. Where do I go to install this. PhpBB has a directory like this. install/install.php

does my bb?

Can someone help me please?

Thanks
Wait, what's the direct URL to the board. Not for installing, but for the board.
roweracing.4444mb.com/forum
http://roweracing.4444mb.com/forum/install/ would be the link

However, it appears you have not complete uploaded MyBB correctly.

Please follow our complete guide on installing MyBB at our wiki: [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
What happened to /uploads/ ?

It should be like your.url.com/forum/folder/install/
So I should point my browser to- roweracing.4444mb.com/forum/uploads/install ?

The suport tech above you, are my files corrutped? Or, did I just forget the /uploads/ -part?

Well, Im download a FREE FTPClient. I had CuteFTP and it expired just like 2 seconds ago. So, I download SmartFTP. I'm going to download a fresh version of MyBB, and then Im going to try everything over.
Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder from the MyBB archive to inside the directory /forum/ on your webserver.

Your install URL will then be:
http://roweracing.4444mb.com/forum/install/
Yeah, don't upload the 'uploads' folder. Just upload what's INSIDE of it to your /forum/ directory.

Do you understand?
Yeah, I understand. I did it. Whats the URL? Can you check for me to see if you see it? Becuase, im trying all these URL's and its going to a error message. Do you see the forum?
rowebil Wrote:Yeah, I understand. I did it. Whats the URL? Can you check for me to see if you see it? Becuase, im trying all these URL's and its going to a error message. Do you see the forum?

We don't have any information or control over free hosts - We can't tell what the url is supposed to be (Since it seems you've already tried all of the ones that should work), so you should ask them.
Pages: 1 2