MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, a new release has been published (1.8.23). Administrators are adviced to updated as this fixes an XSS reported by @0xB9, along with other minor issues.

To update follow the update instructions found in the official page.
https://ougc.network/entry?members-ougc-feedback
(2021-02-18, 10:13 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, a new release has been published (1.8.23). Administrators are adviced to updated as this fixes an XSS reported by @0xB9, along with other minor issues.

To update follow the update instructions found in the official page.
https://ougc.network/entry?members-ougc-feedback

Hey there. Thank you for making this plugin, it's quite handy. One problem tho, is it normal that I see add feedback postbit button on every forum? I want to see it only in the forum(s) I choose. Is it possible or is something wrong with my installation?
(2021-09-20, 06:28 PM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]One problem tho, is it normal that I see add feedback postbit button on every forum? I want to see it only in the forum(s) I choose. Is it possible or is something wrong with my installation?

The global Show In Forums setting is for visibility of stats or user data, to disable the addition of feedback on a per forum basis you need to edit the forum, under its Feedback System settings.
(2021-09-20, 08:58 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-20, 06:28 PM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]One problem tho, is it normal that I see add feedback postbit button on every forum? I want to see it only in the forum(s) I choose. Is it possible or is something wrong with my installation?

The global Show In Forums setting is for visibility of stats or user data, to disable the addition of feedback on a per forum basis you need to edit the forum, under its Feedback System settings.

Wonderful, wasn't aware of that option. Just as a suggestion, you maybe add it to plugin settings just like show in forums one, that'd make it so much easier. Thanks a lot!
Hi, thanks for your suggestion, but it might ultimately end up the opposite direction; it is possible I will eventually move forum global settings to the forum module specific page.
Forum Module Specific Page is the go mate! I originally thought it had it's own page, this got me hesitant on installl, as it is to to with buying etc, so it's own page makes sense, BETTER yet... option to select 'Feedback.php or Forum Page?

thanks, what do you think are your top 3 plugins to go along with this plugin matey? (as you've seen them all, i('m a phpBB convert & still figuring out the PHP/coding structure)
Could you please elaborate about your question ? This plugin specifically doesn't have any integration, but you could use OUGC Custom Promotion Field to promote users based on the feedback they have.
I was interested in using this plugin but once I have entered it, it comes out like this. I use PHP 8 and the latest version of mybb.
Pages: 1 2