MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO Motionz Forum - Digital Marketing Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Site Name : SEO Motionz Forum
Site URL : https://seomotionz.com/
Site Description : Its a Digital Marketing Community which basically focuses on SEO. We try help to help all of our members.

Unique Features : We don't have much unique features forum wise. But we like to help people as per their requests. 
Our forum has a unique community only for Forum Admins where anyone can ask, talk and discuss about their boards. Like, how to make their board better? How to bring more members to the forum? How to create content that could attract visitors to become members & the last but not the least how to generate revenue from their forum.

I hope you guys like it.
Looks like a big forum. I always thought you are starting a new one.
(2019-02-21, 12:18 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a big forum. I always thought you are starting a new one.

Good luck with the forum, I also felt the same based on the questions by vk_knight Smile
(2019-02-21, 12:18 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a big forum. I always thought you are starting a new one.

Looks like he bought another website's database and incorporated into his new one.
Nope, I didn't bought it. I just know the admin. Back in 2013 we started it as our hobby project. The thing is we are more of a marketing people rather than technical.
This forum has more than 50,000 threads but only about 800 pages are indexed in Google. That's weird.
Good luck
good forum
(2019-05-01, 11:32 AM)voctan Wrote: [ -> ]This forum has more than 50,000 threads but only about 800 pages are indexed in Google. That's weird.

50k threads??!!
What did you count exactly? The forum doesn't even have 50k posts. Its thread number which I saw is around 5k.
(2019-05-02, 09:47 AM)ziuma Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck
good forum

Thanks, if you guys have any suggestions for me then its also much appreciated.
not bad nice but i realy hate the table theme system
its retarded i wished they make the default theme responsive using bootstrap or material or clarity
Pages: 1 2 3