MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML Emails with MYBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know if it is possible to send html emails using the mass email tool in MYBB. Basicly i want to send a newsletter in HTML but it wont work. If it is possible then HOW?
You have to change the content type header in my_mail from text/plain to text/html

functions.php - Line 354; Change:
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=\"{$charset}\"\n";

To:
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=\"{$charset}\"\n";
Thankyou Very much! I will try it this arvo.

Thanks again.
I tryed it but when i recive the email (in gmail) it still comes up with just HTML? Do i send all the code in the email or just the body because i have CSS in the head section so i thought i would have to include that.
Is the fuctions.php file you are talking about in the INC directory because thats the one i changed or is there another one?
That was the file I meant so I don't know why it isn't working. Anyone else know?
Not sure here either. As far as I can tell it should work. btw, the functions.php file MrDoom was talking about was located in inc/functions.php
Is your Gmail set to receive HTML emails as default?
Ok that worked thanks, though none of the images are showing. I have made sure that all the URL's are absolute so i am not sure whats going on?
Pages: 1 2