MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8.20 Editor Is Too Small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2019-02-27, 10:42 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]Any easier variant I can't see left - right or old-new from the code you posted it's too big

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/compare/myb...9b667b44b8 might help - see changes for the install/resources/mybb_theme.xml file.
Thank you very much :3
Soo many thanks i think update will be ready then to update all the posible contents.

Time to work then Smile

It is very nice to know this Smile
Re-open this report!

Upgraded to MyBB 1.8.21

@effone
@Devilshakerz

The default editor (MyBB) shows up fine, but not the other editors that come with the default installation of MyBB.

MyBB (Default) is fine.

Office
Office-Toolbar
Square
Modern

All of them are looking like what it shows in post #1. The editor menu and input box are all too narrow and unable to use the Expand arrow thingy at the lower right-hand corner of the input box.
(2019-06-12, 05:00 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Re-open this report!

Upgraded to MyBB 1.18.21

@effone
@Devilshakerz

The default editor (MyBB) shows up fine, but not the other editors that come with the default installation of MyBB.

MyBB (Default) is fine.

Office
Office-Toolbar
Square
Modern

All of them are looking like what it shows in post #1. The editor menu and input box are all too narrow and unable to use the Expand arrow thingy at the lower right-hand corner of the input box.
Those work fine for me. Make sure you replaced them inside sceditor/themes folder with new ones as they are flexbox now.
Delete entire sceditor folder.
Reupload fresh sceditor folder from latest package.
Revert codebuttons template to default. (For your particular issue: make sure width: "100%", is present in codebuttons template)
Re-apply Editor style from Theme settings in ACP.

That will save the planet.
(2019-06-12, 05:00 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded to MyBB 1.18.21

Give me a copy of this release please, I'm still struggling to have 1.9 Toungue
(2019-06-12, 05:27 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-12, 05:00 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded to MyBB 1.18.21

Give me a copy of this release please, I'm still struggling to have 1.9 Toungue

Oh, shut up @effone!

For the record, folks... it was supposed to be 1.8.21 (just now fixed it) - Happy now, @effone?  Dodgy
Urghhhh.... I was soooo excited Sad
(2019-06-12, 05:16 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Delete entire sceditor folder.
Reupload fresh sceditor folder from latest package.
Revert codebuttons template to default. (For your particular issue: make sure width: "100%", is present in codebuttons template)
Re-apply Editor style from Theme settings in ACP.

That will save the planet.

Hmm...

At the risk of sounding stupid...

Where is the codebuttons template located? 

I can't seem to find it.  Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4