MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RELEASE: DOB Plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Batur Wrote:MyBB version 129
Lang Turkish
plugin activied ok. Cp ok. But postbit no display.

sorry my eng is bad...

As far as i can tell from the screenshots in the first post, it doesn't show the age nor birthday in the postbit ... those screens are from the member profile.

Edit :

If you want the age in your postbit > http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=17969
old code

<strong>$lang->birthday</strong> $membday $membdayage<br />

I'm deleted this code.

New code

strong>{$lang->birthday}</strong> {$membday} {$membdayage}<br /> 

I'm insert this code. But same...
Wait a minute, LeX- is right. How the hell did I miss that.

Batur, your screenshot was of the postbit (the thing next to this post), there is no birthday on that, so therefore nothing to change. Your birthday is only shown on your profile.
Hi. I've activated DOBplus on MyBb129. However, the user cp does not show the required options. I do have custom themes, but even on the default theme, it doesn't show. What can be the problem ?
What language pack are you using?
english
Oh. Was this a clean install of 1.2.9?
Yes, clean install. I've created a test admin account for forum at http://indianforums.co.in/MyGamesForum . User id : test, password : test. Would be glad if you can help to find the fault. Though this feature is not important for the games forum, I plan to use for the main domain if it is successfully activated here. Thanks for your attention.

Edit:have changed he password and have PMed to you
I don't know why, but for some reason the str_replace which adds the code to the profile edit page in the UCP isn't working. Have you changed the code in the plugin in any way?
No. No changes in the code. Only change I did in any plugin is for the contact+ plugin-I edited the footer of each theme to point the 'contact us' link to the contact page instead of the default
Pages: 1 2 3 4