MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vbulletin 4.2.2 to mybb 1.8.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with transferring my forum from vbulletin 4.2.2 to mybb please help, in the attachment message with merge.

structure table posts and user
please help me Smile
This is not an error but a warning: the fields are longer in your vbulletin DB than in the MyBB DB, so datas might be truncated.
It's not a trouble with the icq field (icq id aren't 20 chars long), but it might cut some posts if they are longer than 250627 bytes.

You can proceed the next steps and when finished, check if the longest post in your vbulletin forum are ok in mybb.

Tip: you can easily found the longest messages using the following query (adapt it to match the vbulletin table):
select char_length(message) as nbchar, length(message) as nbbytes, message from TABLE order by char_length(message) desc limit 10
This will give you the top 10 greatest message with their number of characters and the bytes length.
nowy błąd
I think the AIM field was dropped but the system wasn't updated.

If this is the case, you could try merging into an old MyBB version (1.8.0 being the lowest).