MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Converts MyBB into Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages styles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Answers and topics plugin is not compatible. Images are off the screen. AMP should not open automatically on phones. Only people from search engines should come with amp.
Hello I have installed the plugin for testing and then uninstalled it again according to the instructions.

Now I have the problem that in the browser console I occasionally get the error 

Quote:DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://angel-juenger.de/inc/plugins/pwa...box.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404,

is displayed.

Can someone tell me how to get rid of this, I have already uploaded a SQL backup from before the installation but the message comes anyway.
(2020-06-17, 04:26 PM)l3n0x Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have installed the plugin for testing and then uninstalled it again according to the instructions.

Now I have the problem that in the browser console I occasionally get the error 

Quote:DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://angel-juenger.de/inc/plugins/pwa...box.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404,

is displayed.

Can someone tell me how to get rid of this, I have already uploaded a SQL backup from before the installation but the message comes anyway.

Hi l3n0x,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Please clean your web browser storage/cache for this website, and then re-test.  If not working, please google "How to unregister service workers?".  it can solve this problem.

The reason is my plugin includes PWA, PWA actives the Service Worker function in your web browser.  When my plugin is removed, it does not de-actives this function.  While, since my code is removed, the web browser can not find my JS code anymore.  This is the error you find in your console.

Any question, please let me know.  I will try to help.

Rickey
Thanks for the quick help, deleting the cache was not enough, I tried that before.

Removing via Application> service worker in the console has worked.
When I activate it the plugin kills my site with an error message and it won't load. I deactivate the plugin and the site works fine again. It's a 500 error when activated. Running mybb 1.8.33
Pages: 1 2 3